Air Logic - Universal Swivel Bulkhead Fittings
The Air Logic Universal Swivel Bulkhead Fittings are new to this range of components and available from The West Group.
A modular design allows the fitting to be designed for your specific application. Barb size and the swivel barb configuration are both customisable options. A starter kit may be purchased which contains the components required for the Universal Swivel Bulkhead.
The simple 'snap' together construction requires no glue or solvents to connect the bulkhead base to the swivel barb port. If preferred, pre-assembled swivel bulkhead fittings can be provided to your specifications.
Unique design of the modular bulkhead base allows the swivel fitting to rotate 360º, independent of the barbed base. A Double Swivel Bulkhead Base enables the use of the swivel fitting on both ends of the bulkhead fitting.
Three barb configurations are available: Straight Swivel, Swivel Elbow and Swivel Tee. Barbs are available for 1/16, 3/32, 1/8 or .170 I.D. tubing.
Bulkhead fittings are precision moulded in Black Nylon. Buna-N, Ethylene Propylene, Silicone and Viton O-rings are available. An operating temperature range of 5ºC to 48ºC is recommended.
- Barb sizes for: 1/16, 3/32, 1/8 and .170 I.D. Tubing
- O-ring Material: Buna-N, Ethylene Polypropylene, Silicone and Viton
- Housing Material: Nylon (Black)
- Supply Pressure: 120 psi (max)
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 1/4 or 3/8
- Swivel Barb Configurations: Straight, Elbow and Tee
- Operating Temperatures: 5ºC to 48ºC (40º-120º F)
- Threaded Sizes: 1/4-28 UNF and 3/8-24 UNF (nut is included)
For full details of the Air Logic range, please feel free to get in touch by e-mail or call +44 (0)23 9226 6031 for support.