Air Logic - Pressure & Vacuum Switches
Air Logic is a manufacturer of miniature precision snap-acting switches that interface from pressure signals to electrical control circuits and from vacuum signals to electrical systems. the snap-action electrical switch provides a positive and reliable response. The switch operation is based on the actuation of a precision snap-acting switch acting against a diaphragm. The extremely short stroke and small volume permit a fast response making it ideal for precise pressure and vacuum sensing.
The switches are single pole, double throw for normally open, normally closed and common terminals which are available from 0.1 to 25 AMP; 15 AMP is standard. For low current applications, gold contact and solid state switches are available. Maximum pressure 100 PSI or maximum vacuum 29.9" Hg. Adjustment ranges 0.5 to 100 PSI or 1 to 28" Hg. Special actuating and releasing settings are available upon request.
The switches include miniature Switches, Subminiature Switches, Low Differential Switches and Solid State Switches. Pilot Operated valves are also available.
- Miniature Switch - Designed for low pressure or low level vacuum applications
- Submarine Switch - designed for high pressure or high level vacuum applications
- Low Differential Switch - designed for a low difference between the "ON" and "OFF" actuating and releasing set points
- Solid State Switch - a direct interface with solid state electrical circuits
- Pilot Operated Valves - designed to be normally open or closed. The Pressure Piloted Valve has an adjustable pressure pilot set point with a pressure output. The Vacuum Piloted Valve has an adjustable vacuum pilot set point with a pressure output. The Vacuum Piloted Valve has an adjustable vacuum pilot set point with a pressure output.
For full details of the Air Logic range, please feel free to get in touch by e-mail or call +44 (0)23 9226 6031 for support.