Our bespoke product design service
From conception to production, our knowledge and understanding of materials, component design fundamentals and market experience is applied. This forms the foundation of our bespoke product design service.
The collective experience and specialist knowledge of component design within The West Group puts this element of our business front and centre of our production service capabilities. Our technical know-how and thorough understanding of component production within flow control systems, confirms us as a reliable partner on your journey to component design.
Using the latest tooling and component production technology
The equipment and tooling we use in the production of our miniature components gives us full control and flexibility. By using our bespoke product design service, our customers benefit from our ability to source a vast number of component elements. Our product design capability includes components, sub-assembly solutions documented to ISO 13485 and high volume injection moulding.
Our Bespoke Product Design service includes:
- Understanding your end user needs and product application
- Creation of technical specifications for each element of your production
- Component and part selection based on the correct materials specification
- Prototype sample production with associated function and quality testing
- Pre-production verification process by the technical team
- Full production and fulfilment of the required component
- Documentation of the design, V&V processes to meet ISO-13485 accreditation or any customer defined standard for full traceability and compliance