The West Group - Returns & Exchanges
We work hard at The West Group to ensure you are fully satisfied with our products and services. Your enquiry will be supported by the highest levels of customer care.
We hope you are happy with the products or services you have received from The West Group. However, if for any reason we have not met your expectations we are happy to resolve any issues in full.
The West Group (TWG) - Returns Policy
- The customer shall not return goods without first giving The West Group (TWG) written notice. Within 5 days of receipt of the goods, we will issue a Returns Request Document (RRD). Click here to view an RRD sample document for guidance on the information that will be required alongside this policy. On receipt of the completed RRD, we will decide whether to accept returned goods for analysis, repair, replacement or credit. We will then notify the customer of the decision and process to be followed.
- Where a fault is found during subsequent testing or use by the buyer, they should notify TWG in writing. This notification should be provided as soon as possible.
- All requests should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. TWG authorise the return with the issue of a Goods Return Number (GRN). The customer should arrange return of the faulty goods within 30 days of receipt, at its own cost. If the goods are not received by us within 30 days, we will close the request.
- Wherever possible, Goods are to be returned as they were delivered to ensure a full visual inspection can be completed.
- In some circumstances it may not be appropriate for the Goods to be returned. In this case, TWG will issue a Certificate of Destruction.
- Where the goods are found to be faulty, we will provide a full refund against the original order. We will then arrange for a replacement, as required by the buyer. Where fault is found we will also refund associated delivery costs.
- If no fault can be found, we will notify the customer of our findings.
- For further details, please see our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
If you have any queries, contact our support team on 44 (0)23 9226 6031, e-mail us or submit your enquiry online.